The perfect retreat for special occasions, or simply just to get away from it all. The camp is tucked away in the dunes, overlooking a waterhole, 20 km from Union’s End where the three countries South Africa, Botswana and Namibia meet. It is a wilderness camp nestled amidst red sand dunes with only the stars and silence for company. Grootkolk is 6 hours drive from Twee Rivieren and 2,5 hours from Nossob. The camp is accessable to sedan vehicles.
Visitors to Grootkolk should please note the following:
- There are 4 x 2 bed chalets with bedroom, ceiling fan, bathroom and kitchen on veranda. (One unit is accessible for visitors with mobility impairment)
- Each chalet is equipped with cutlery, crockery, linen, fridge and braai
- Communal kitchen and barbecue areas available
- The chalets are made from sand bags and canvas
- There is GAS for hot water and cooking and SOLAR for lighting
|Desert Cabin SC2||4||R980||1-2||2 X SGL BEDS||N/A||N/A|