Tau Pan Camp
Tau Pan accommodates up to eighteen guests in specially designed thatched units on raised decks. The camp offers truly incredible views from the ridge of an ancient sand dune, an unusual experience in a land as flat as Botswana, and overlooks the famous Tau Pan – recognized for its stark beauty and remoteness.
- The first semi-permanent camp inside the Central Kalahari Game Reserve
- Famous as a pristine wilderness area
- 9 environmentally adapted en-suite rooms including 1 family room
- 100% solar operated
- Activities include game drives, star gazing & nature walks
- Overlooks a permanent watering hole
- Guide and tracker team
- All inclusive rates
- Game drives
- Day trips to the well-known Deception Valley, Sunday, Piper and Passarge Pans.
- Bush brunches on Tau Pan
- Nature walks with Bushman trackers
|Desert Winter 1 JUN 2011 – 30 NOV 2011
||Desert Summer 1 DEC 2011 – 30 MAY 2012
||Desert Winter 1 JUN 2012 – 30 NOV 2012
|from US$420 pppn||from US$440 pppn||from US$440 pppn|
*All rates are subject to change
All rates are per person per night twin sharing.
If there are single guests in the room – the single supplement will apply.
- Accommodation with all meals and beverages, including premier brands (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- All game viewing activities.
- Daily laundry
- Emergency medical evacuation cover (all guests must have their own travel and health insurance)
- Meet & greet in an out of Maun airport in our private guests lounge if being transferred with Moremi Air.