Welcome to the Baobab capital of the world and home of the Kalahari Surf Club! The average age of each tree; 4000 years and beyond, the boundless salt pans of the Makgadikgadi, a lunar landscape the size of Switzerland.
Highlights & Activities
At PB, you can sleep in traditionally styled Bakalanga huts with en suite showers, curl up in a Bushmen hut complete in every detail, pitch your tent, or park your 4 x 4.
You can light your own camp fire, or gather round the communal blaze in the lelwapa and enjoy a cool drink, then sling your own boerewors onto the fire or enjoy PB’s unique Pan-African cuisine.
Base yourself here and you can take guided walks and quad bike trips into the bush and the Pans with our expert Guides discovering the geological origins of what was once the world’s largest ever super lake.
Learn the African handshake from the Batswana in the cattle posts and villages near to Planet Baobab and discover how Botswana continues to be one of the most successful and interesting societies in Southern Africa.
- Bakalanga Huts: En-suite with shower and flush toilet.
- 5 Twin & 3 Family (1 double bed, 2 single beds) Bakalanga Huts.
- Baby Bakalanga Huts: 2 single beds. Shared ablution facilities.
- Children of all ages welcome!
- Activities include: Quad Biking (dry season), Overnight trips to the Pans, Village Tour.
- Migration Missions (wet season), Bush Walks.
- Meals are available at Planet Baobab.
- Planet Baobab has the biggest & best Swimming Pool in the Kalahari!
|Bakalanga Hut 2ppl||BWP 954|
|Baobab Hut 2 ppl||BWP 860|
|Bakalanga Family Hut 4 ppl||BWP 1 402|
|Camping Adult||BWP 68|
|Camping u-12 yrs||BWP 45|